Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

May Street Teamer of the month...Amy Spencer!

We LOVE our "street teamers of the month" and this month's winner is no exception! Meet Amy, a stylish blogger (which you can see here) with a passion for Motel and an excellent teamer! A worthy winner indeed!


Your the Street Teams May teamer of the month, how does that feel? 
Amazing, I've had a horrible week with my dissertation so it's cheered me right up! 

What made you want to join the Motel Rocks Street Team? 
Motel's one of my all time favourite brands so as soon as I heard about the street team I joined right away!

What advise would you give to other teamers? 
Don't shove your code down people's throats, nobody wants that! I include my code at the end of blog posts where I feature Motel and give it to friends who I know also love the brand. 

Any tips on how to make the most of being a Street Teamer? 
Wear motel as often as possible! Then when people ask where the it's from you can tell them and pop them your discount code too :-)

Whats the best thing about being in the Street Team? 
There's always loads of exciting opportunities, from the recent styling task to the sneak previews of sales! The commission's a wee bonus too, I've used it towards to many nice Motel pieces.

Check out Amy's style on her blog www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment