Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

August Street Teamer of the Month...Allie Davies!


Check out Allie's blog Tie Dye Eyes!

You’re the August Street Teamer of the month, how does that feel?

That feels great! It's the best news I've had all week, it's nice to know my hard work is worth while.


What made you want to join the Motel Rocks Street Team?

I've been a huge fan of Motel Rocks for a long time and once I saw my favourite bloggers collaborating with motel for lots of exciting things, I decided to get in on the action!


What advice would you give to other teamers?

The best advice I could give is to be creative. Don't just put your banner in a corner of your blog, go out and talk to people and casually mention your code, print stickers and business cards and hand them out or leave them in places. My hairdresser was kind enough to let me leave a few cards on her counter.


Any tips on how to make the most of being a Street Teamer? 

Motel is one of the best brands to work with so make the most of it by creating wishlist posts and styling your favourite item over and over again, showing your readers how versatile their pieces can be. Be genuine, in my case, I genuinely love Motel!


What’s the best thing about being in the Street Team?

Best thing about being a street teamer is the community side of it. Once you see a fellow blogger is also a member it gives you something to talk about and can be a bit of an icebreaker. In fact, I just gave my code to someone on my Uni course who I've only just met today.

No comments:

Post a Comment