Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Guest post by Ciara!


At ST HQ we LOVE our teamers so wanted to get to know you guys better! We are looking for guest bloggers to write reviews, tips or just general Motel love. Heres our first blogger Ciara from Wild Child Stories Blog and we just love her and her fab review of our  Gabby Sequin Dress in Iridescent Green, enjoy!
"Hi Guys! 
Its Ciara here from WildChildStories, and I have been given the very fun task of reviewing one of the hottest new Motel Rocks dresses for you all. I had purchased the Gabby Sequin Dress in Iridescent Green recently, using my special 20% Street Teamer Discount, and I have worn it quite a few times since! I've had a lot of people asking me about the fit of the dress and the quality of the sequins, so I thought it would be best to write a little review for everyone!
Look:
Firstly, I have to say that the quality of the sequins are fantastic! What gives the dress its uber-sparkly look is that the sequins are actually iridescent, so depending on how the light hits them, each sequin cast off colours of green, blue and turquoise! I already have a few sequinned pieces in my wardrobe, but none of them have the same type of colour-changing sequins, so I was really impressed by this dress, and just how sparkly it is.
Fit:
 I am 5'8" and a size Uk 10, and as Motel Rocks garments usually run very true to size, I felt confident ordering a size 10. I definitely made the right choice, as the size 10 fits me like a dream! Its fits nice and snug on your body (typical of the body-con style) but there is a slight "give" or stretch in the fabric, so you're certainly not uncomfortable wearing it all night. The material is also quite thick, which I always find looks and feels better than thinner material on body-con dresses. One thing that I found when I first tried on the dress was that the sleeves felt a little tight, but after wearing the dress for an hour or so they loosened and the fit was perfect.
Overall:
I have to say, this dress has severed me very well already, I even managed to incorporate it into my Halloween costume!  I went was a superhero called "Lady Sparkle", and this super-sparkly number was the perfect addition to my look!  For me, the Gabby Sequin Dress is the Ultimate Party Dress, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make a statement!  It is also available in Silver and Black sequins, but Motel have recently released the dress in Iridescent purple too, and I am very tempted to get it! 

I hope that answered any questions that some of you might have, and if you want to see more from me, you can check out my blog at http://wildchildstories.com
and don't forget guys, you can also use my special Street Teamer discount! To get 20% off all your full priced orders, just enter the code, "WildChildCiara" at the checkout! 
Happy Shopping!

xxx

Ciara"

1 comment:

  1. Oh god THANK YOU. I just had THE worst moment (call it an hour) of 'WHAT GODDAMN SIZE DO I GET?!' but you've helped me solve that problem ;) I'm getting an S, I always do with Motel so don't see why this shouldn't work this time :)

    GORGEOUS dress. Can't wait to have it.

    ReplyDelete